Friday, April 15, 2011

INSANITY

First off, can I just say that I am SO PUMPED to finally be engaging in this workout program called INSANITY. You know ... the 45min a day, 6days a week, gut wrenching cardio regiment lead by the one, the only , Shawn T.

LOL...I'm only on Day 4 but Im feeling good ... that is, until God smacks me upside the head and looks at me with that, "So, where's MY time??" look. WOW...
Ever notice how EASY it is to find time to do just about everything else and even make excuses about why its Legitimate....except when it comes to the things of God.

So, I can spend 45min everyday w/ Shawn T killing every muscle in my legs, but I cant spend 45min with the Lord so that He can kill all the JUNK that tries to take root in my heart???
I'm not saying throw your Insanity in the Trash...I know im not!! But PRIORITIES are everything. Don't forget to put 1st thing 1st. Let Jesus be the head of everything you do .... and although, Shawn T.'s workout may be physically insane, it would be LITERALLY insane to let that come in between you and God's relationship :)

Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment